A great wedding needs great music, and Blame the Weekend was founded on one principle…. packing the dance floor!
We have a great deal of experience in wedding entertainment here in Whistler and we offer a variety of performance options to compliment the important moments throughout your event. We also take care of all logistics and planning surrounding the entertainment program, so you can focus on the most important detail of all... enjoying your big day.
When it's time to party, we deliver high energy tunes that can be enjoyed by audiences of all ages. Memorable and engaging performances spanning multiple decades and genres of music, our repertoire of rock and pop hits truly has something for everyone.
We would love for you to come and see one of our shows. Come check us out and talk to us about booking us as your wedding band. Our current events are at the bottom of every page.
Dance like no one's watching!
5-Piece Dance Band
- Live performance over 3 x 45 minute sets for dancing
- Live performance for your first dance (advance notice required)
- iPod playback over dinner and between sets
Wedding Ceremony Accompaniments
- Solo or duo performances available
- Can include acoustic guitar, piano, male & female vocalists
- Solo, duo, or trio performances available
- Playing a wide variety of enjoyable tunes, perfect for cocktail hour
Planning and Coordination
- Venue inspection & logistical coordination
- Consultation, material selection, and music program creation
- Rehearsal - Learning special material for first dances and ceremonies
- Program scheduling and day-of coordination with your planner
Sound and Production
Main Stage - Dinner & Dancing
- All required speakers, stands, microphones, cables, monitors, mixer
- Wireless microphone available for speeches and announcements
- Qualified sound technician throughout the evening, setup & strike
- Stage lighting package available
- Independent sound system for the ceremony proceedings
- Sound engineer to mix and adjust levels
- Wireless lapel microphones available to discreetly amplify speech
- Secondary p.a. systems - for instances where sound is needed elsewhere than the main stage or ceremony locations
- Cocktail hours, patios & mezzanines, guest arrival areas etc.
Contact us for more information.